Choc, hazelnut, peanut butter & cookie cheesecake
Recipe by Mia Robertson
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Break the Gojo’s into a fine crumble using an electric mixer then add 2 tbsp coconut oil and mix well to create the cake crust.
- Line a spring-form cake tin with baking paper. Press crust mix into it and pack down as firmly as possible. Bake the crust for 5-6 mins then set aside to cool.
- Put cashews, 1/3 cup melted coconut oil, ½ cup of soy cream, peanut butter, maple syrup and lemon juice into the blender and mix until totally smooth. Add extra soy cream if mix is too thick. Set mix aside.
- Half fill a large bowl with boiling water. Break Vego into small pieces in a small bowl and add 2 tbsp of soy cream. Float small bowl in large bowl. Stir constantly until chocolate is melted.
- Pour cashew mix into the cake tin, then pour Vego mix in. Swirl around. Decorate with leftover crushed Gojo’s and chocolate.
- Cover and freeze for 3 hrs. Remove from freezer, pop cake out of the pan and let stand for 10-15 mins before serving.