Recipe by Vegan Easy
These corn fritters are quick, easy and tasty! They are the perfect meal for fussy little eaters.
- 400g can creamed corn
- 400g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 cups chopped vegetables of choice (we recommend peas, carrots & capsicum)
- ½ cup chickpea (Besan) flour
- ½ cup savoury yeast flakes
- Salt & pepper
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients until a thick batter forms.
- Add ¼ cupfuls of the mixture into an oiled, hot fry pan. You’ll need to cook the fritters in batches.
- Cook for 3-5 mins or until brown, flip & cook the other side.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until the mixture runs out. Serve with salad.
Recipe cards available free in store!